Thank you for your support over the past two years! Together, we have been able to impact so many lives! There is still more work to be done.
He Got Up 2018 will look different this year as we continue to work diligently to serve the citizens of our communities with Compassionate Restorative Justice. We will host several smaller and more focused events throughout the year.
The main concentration of these events will be Legal Services, where we have the greatest response. Registration for help with driver’s license and court cost issues will be provided at every event listed below.
If you are willing to partner with us in these smaller events, please let us know! There are several opportunities to participate including but not limited to volunteering, hosting a table to provide your respective services to each guest (clothes/shoes, hairstylist, barbers, etc), or simply providing information about your organization and services. If you have other ideas in mind, please let us know.
He Got Up 2018 Event Dates (all 10am-4pm):
- Saturday, 2/10 at Maxey Community Center, Winter Garden
- Saturday, 3/10 at Callahan Community Center, Orlando
- Saturday, 3/24 at Rosemont Community Center, Orlando
- Saturday, 4/07 at Dr. James R. Smith Neighborhood Center, Orlando
- Saturday, 4/21 at Englewood Neighborhood Center, Orlando
- Saturday, 5/05 at Northwest Community Center, Orlando
Events for Osceola County are in the planning phase and will be announced soon
Upcoming Court Dates in 2018 (times to be announced):
- Friday, 5/11 – Orange County
- Friday, 5/25 – Orange County
- Friday, 6/08 – Osceola County
- Friday, 6/22 – Osceola County