Thank you for your support over the past four years! Together, we have been able to impact so many lives! There is still more work to be done.
He Got Up 2020 will look similar to last year as we continue to work diligently to serve the citizens of our communities with Compassionate Restorative Justice. We will host several smaller and more focused events throughout the year.
The main concentration of these events will be Legal Services, where we have the greatest response. Registration and screening of guests to offer access to the courts to receive the opportunity to gain freedom from burdensome court cost fees and fine obligations will be provided at every event listed below.
If you are willing to partner with us in these smaller events, please let us know! There are several opportunities to participate including but not limited to volunteering, hosting a table to provide your respective services to each guest (clothes/shoes, hairstylist, barbers, etc), or simply providing information about your organization and services. If you have other ideas in mind, please let us know.
He Got Up 2020 Event Dates (all 10am-3pm):
- Saturday, 2/29 at Dr. James R. Smith Neighborhood Center, Orlando
- Postponed – Northwest Community Center, Orlando
- Saturday, 5/16 at Osceola County Human Services, Kissimmee
- Saturday, 8/29 at John Bridges Community Center, Apopka
- Saturday, 9/12 at Harvest Time International, Sanford