Orlando Serve Foundation presents “He Got Up”, a day of celebration and service for the homeless, families, and individuals in need. Several events have been planned, all of which will feature:
- Compassionate Restorative Justice
- Know Your Rights and Responsibilities Semniars
- Help with driver’s license and court cost issues
- Government leaders, agencies, non‐profit organizations, businesses, faith based organizations, and community volunteers will work together to provide a cohesive aide for those in need
- Food, drinks and family activities provided
It’s important to note that Orlando Serve is not creating another program. It utilizes existing programs and services from public and private sectors, and leverages resources to achieve a sustainable, holistic solution.
Orlando Serve Foundation does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical ability, or sexual orientation.