He Got Up 2017 Welcomes Optimum Potential Community Services (OPCS)!
Orlando Serve Foundation Welcomes Optimum Potential Community Services (OPCS to He Got Up 2017. They will be joining our Health and Wellness team at Camping World Stadium on April 9th, 2017.
Our Mission Statement
- Optimum Potential Community Services (OPCS) is a mental health practice that is dedicated to promote community well-being to all eligible consumers who come through our doors.
- We will assist consumers in achieving and sustaining their highest level of independence and stability both in their homes and the community.
- We will strive to empower our consumers in believing in themselves so they can regain the dignity and respect they deserve.
- We will work not only with consumers, but with their families, other community agencies and organizations to promote wellness.
- We will strive to follow consumer in their recovery for the first 180 days following discharge from the agency.
- We will continue to affirm our commitment to continuously improve the quality of services that our agency and the field of Human services require.
- We will make it our priority to recruit and employed highly, qualified, professional individuals and promote proficient development and personal growth.